By registering my child(ren) for our program of Religious Education for 2023/2024, I agree to the following:
- I will see to it that my child(ren) attend Mass regularly on weekends and on Holy Days of Obligation.
- I will observe the class attendance policy of not missing more than two(2) classes per year. If my child needs to be absent, I will inform the staff by email or phone.
- I will have my child(ren) to class on time and prepared.
- I will notify the staff in writing(either by email or note), in advance, if people other than parent/guardian will be transporting my child home from class.
- I will observe parking lot etiquette. Students will be playing on the playground at times. You are not to go past the cones. If children are playing when I pick up, I must get them from a teacher. If they dismiss from the hall, I must come to the walkway and you will send them out to me. Children will NOT be allowed to go to a vehicle without an adult coming to get them.
- Should discipline problems arise I will work with the director and Religious Education staff to solve them.
- I will read all letters, memos and emails sent by the Religious Education director and staff regarding my child’s Religious Education Program. I will inform the director of any changes in contact information, including email address changes.I will provide the staff with required sacramental paperwork on time.
- I will provide the staff with required sacramental paperwork on time.
All students meet on Wednesday evenings
PreK - 5 will begin promptly at 5:30pm and end at 6:30pm
Grades 6 - 12 will meet from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
I also consent to the use of photographs and/or videos in which my child may appear by the Diocese of Alexandria and/or the MMJ parish. I understand that these materials are being used for the promotion of the MMJ parish Religious Education program and/or activities, which may include recruitment and fundraising efforts.